Current as of: 29/1/2020
ATHLETES - 2022 Entry Guidelines
1. ENTRY FORMS are submitted online at www.nabba.co.nz
2. All Entry Forms, Music and Payments must be sent to NABBA HQ at least TWO WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
See Conditions and Rules of Entry for full entry details
MP3 MUSIC FILES
1. All music is to be in MP3 Format and cut from 30-60 seconds.
In 2020 Shape & Mr Body Board Shorts categories can now choose their own music, of 60 seconds duration, for their T-WALK.
2. Upload your MP3 Music file to your to your Entry Form.
3. Music will need to reference FULL NAME (ie. John Smith) & COMPETITION
1. Online Payments - Follow instructions on the Entry Form.
Please REFERENCE with your FULL NAME and THE EVENT
FEES MUST BE PAID TWO WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT
Entry Forms, Music and Payments - will not be accepted in the Two Weeks before an event.
Athlete Check-In 9am-10am
Athlete Briefing 10.30am
Athlete Preparation 11am-12noon
Judging Rounds 12noon
Evening Show-Finals 5pm
All OFFICIAL SHOW INFORMATION for each event can be found on the Event Pages