TRIAL CLASS: Ms FITNESS
The Fitness Women Class will be trialed at three events in 2020
Taranaki - May 9th Auckland - Aug. 8th Otago - Sept. 12th
1. This is a Fitness Competition and not a Bodybuilding Competition.
2. Athletes will wear a two piece costume, for example a crop top and hot pants (Not a bikini)
3. Props may be used
4. Fitness Costume should be appropriate attire for the routine.
Round One: Symmetry
1. Athletes line up on stage, and go through four quarter turns to the right.
2. Judges are looking for good muscle tone and good posture.
3. Athletes should have good to excellent muscle tone, with clean tight lines.
4. Heels to be worn for this Round.
Round Two: Individual Routine
1. Athletes complete Individual Routines of 90 seconds maximum duration.
2. Athletes are encouraged to include talents or interests they may have, such as dance, martial arts, gymnastics etc.
3. Athletes need to show strength, flexibility, endurance, presentation and entertainment to a high standard of their talent.
1. The regulation judging rounds apply 50% symmetry, 50% routine.
2. Judging is scored by ranking.
3. In the event of a draw, ranking of the routine round will be the decider.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570