Current as of: 29/1/2020
1. Entry Forms must be submitted TWO WEEKS before the event.
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST GO TO NABBA HQ:
Enter Online: NABBA 2020 ENTRY FORM COMING SOON
3. PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30-60 seconds duration.
*SHAPE AND MR BODY-BOARD SHORTS
You must choose your own music this year. Music must be 60 seconds duration, for the T-WALK.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: FULL NAME (e.g. John Smith).
4. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is $80.00.
All competitors must be current Members of NABBA New Zealand. NABBA Annual Renewal Fee is $80.00
2. The Entry Fee for all Regional Competitions is $60.00
3. Fee Payment:
- You can Pay Fees online and must be paid 2 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULL NAME and COMPETITION you are competing in (e.g. John Smith, Auckland).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
NABBA RULES / COMPETITION DAY:
I give consent for NABBA New Zealand to use photos/videos taken onstage for the purposes of promoting the sport of Body Building in NZ.
As a competitor in a NABBA Competition, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of entry as outlined above.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570