Current as of: 25 January 2021
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM:
• ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
• Entries for Regional Events must be submitted no later than two weeks before an event.
• You will be sent a confirmation email from NABBA HQ within 48 hours of submitting your Entry Form
• You can only choose one class to compete in. Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
• Entering your Height: Everyone will enter their Height on the Entry Form
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a first time competitor with NABBA you will have an Official Height Check at Athlete Check-In,
that measurement will be used for any Class Calculations
If you have competed with NABBA before we will have your Official Height recorded at NABBA HQ,
that measurement will be used for any Class Calculation
SUBMITTING YOUR MUSIC:
• ALL MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM
All Music Files Must Be Titled With Your *FIRST and LAST NAME*
• Music files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 format (music in any other format will not be accepted)
ALL Mr Body & Ms Shape competitors must provide their own 60 second duration T-walk music.
• Music should be cut/edited for you routine 30-60 seconds maximum
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
• The NABBA Annual/Renewal Fee is $80.00
• The Entry Fee for Regional Events is $60.00
• ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06 0746 0153 222 03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULLNAME and SHOW (e.g. John Smith, AUCK)
PLEASE NOTE: All online payments must be made two weeks before an event
• There is a COMPULSORY ATHLETE CHECK-IN: All competitors MUST ATTEND Athlete Check-In.
Please Check the EVENT PAGES for all Official Show Information. The EVENT PAGES will be updated as event information becomes available.
Please check back on all show details regularly and especially, the week before your event.