Current as of: 30/06/2020
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM:
• ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Please Note: For the NZ NATIONAL Entry Form, please go to the NZ NATIONALS PAGE - This is a different form than the Regional Online Entry Form you would have used previously.
• Entries for the NZ Nationals must be submitted by Friday 2nd October 2020
• You will be sent a confirmation email from NABBA HQ within 24 hours of submitting your Entry Form
• For this year only we have a Direct Entry to the NZ Nationals. You can only choose one class to compete in. Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
• Please Note: You do not enter your height - we have your Official Height recorded at NABBA HQ
SUBMITTING YOUR MUSIC:
• ALL MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM
• Music files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 format(music in any other format will not be accepted)
ALL Mr Body & Ms Shape must provide their own 60 second duration T-walk music.
• Music should be cut/edited for you routine 30-60 seconds maximum
All Music Must Be Titled With Your First & Last Name*
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
• The NZ National Entry Fee is $80.00
• The NABBA Membership Renewal Fee is ($80.00) but is waivered for this event.
• ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06 0746 0153 222 03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULLNAME and NATS (e.g. John Smith, NATS)
PLEASE NOTE: All online payments must be made before Friday, 2nd October 2020.
• There is a COMPULSORY ATHLETE CHECK-IN: All competitors MUST ATTEND Athlete Check-In.
WHEN: Friday 23rd October, 4.00pm-7.00pm
WHERE: The Hawkins Theatre, 13 Ray Small Drive (off Elliot St), Papakura, South Auckland.
• You will be issued with your Info Pack, Program, Competitor Number and Athlete Pass at Check-In
• WEIGH-IN for Athletic, Figure and Classic Women Class competitors will be done on Friday at Athlete Check-In
• There will be NO ATHLETE BRIEFING on Saturday (Competition Day).
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570