Current as of: 16/10/2020
New Zealand National
Saturday 24th October 2020
The Hawkins Theatre
13 Ray Small Drive
Friday 23rd October, 5pm to 8pm
CLICK HERE FOR
Click on our Sponsor Logos to link to their website
OFFICIAL SHOW INFORMATION
LOCATION: Hawkins Theatre
13 Ray Small Drive, Papakura, South Auckland
TIMES AND PRICES:
Tickets will be available at the venue on the day, payable by Eftpos, Paywave or Cash.
Judging Rounds $25.00
Children under 5 years (sitting on adult) Free / Primary and Intermediate $5 /Secondary (ID required) $10
Evening Show Finals $35.00
Children under 5 years (sitting on adult) Free / Primary and Intermediate $10 / Secondary (ID required) $15
Combination Ticket $50.00
Children under 5 years (sitting on adult) Free / Primary and Intermediate $15 / Secondary (ID required) $25
ATHLETIC CHECK IN:
This is a COMPULSORY Athletic Check-in
All competitors MUST attend Athlete Check-In.
WHEN: Friday 23rd October, 5.00pm-8.00pm
WHERE: The Hawkins Theatre, 13 Ray Small Drive, Papakura, South Auckland.
BACKSTAGE PASSES CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AT ATHLETIC CHECK-IN,
For this event only, Backstage Passes are non-refundable
OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER:
Shine Beauty Therapy
Ph: (09) 410 7400
Mob: (021) 158 3969 (Cheryl)
OFFICIAL MAKE-UP & HAIR ARTIST:
Lisa Marie Hair Boutique
Ph: 021 159 2065
Click Kiwi Productions
Harpreet Singh Ph: 021 0246 1430
Drury Motor Lodge
209-211 Great South Road, Drury,
Papakura, South Auckland 2113.
Phone 09-294 7690
Ref: ''NABBA" when making your booking.
OFFICIAL AFTER-SHOW FUNCTION:
(80 Elliott Street, Papakura -Located 50 meters from the Hawkins Theatre)
Open for meals from 5pm, or join everyone after the show! Single Plate Buffet or A la carte - For booking purposes we need an indication of athlete numbers, for this reason we ask that you pay a $20 deposit per person (for yourself and any friends or supporters) if you would like to attend the After Show Dinner. Payment will need to be made no later than Tuesday 20th October - See Final Information Sheet for further details
OFFICIAL SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
The Pizza Box Papakura Check out the menu here
Wrap up a great weekend with a post-comp breakfast!! Please let us know if you plan to join us for breakfast,
o we can provide Pizza Box with a number estimate.
Let us know you're coming, email email@example.com
BACKSTAGE PUMP UP:
Click here for a guide to pumping up backstage prior to performing on stage.
NPC TOP TROPHY: Who will win this year?
2019 - Bay of Plenty
2018 - Auckland
2017 - Bay of Plenty
2016 - Auckland
2015 - Counties-Manukau
2014 - Manawatu
2013 - Counties-Manukau
2012 - Auckland
2011 - Waikato
2010 - Auckland
A big thank goes to all our great sponsors
Without their assistance we could not bring to you this event
Their support is highly appreciated,
Please support these great companies.
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
PLEASE READ THE ATHLETE INFORMATION SHEET!!
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM:
• ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Please Note: For the NZ NATIONAL Entry Form, please go to the NZ NATIONALS PAGE - This is a different form than the Regional Online Entry Form you would have used previously.
• Entries for the NZ Nationals must be submitted by Friday 2nd October 2020
• You will be sent a confirmation email from NABBA HQ within 24 hours of submitting your Entry Form
• For this year only we have a Direct Entry to the NZ Nationals. You can only choose one class to compete in. Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
• Please Note: You do not enter your height - we have your Official Height recorded at NABBA HQ
SUBMITTING YOUR MUSIC:
• ALL MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM
• Music files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 format(music in any other format will not be accepted)
ALL Mr Body & Ms Shape must provide their own 60 second duration T-walk music.
• Music should be cut/edited for you routine 30-60 seconds maximum
All Music Must Be Titled With Your First & Last Name*
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
• The NZ National Entry Fee is $80.00
• The NABBA Membership Renewal Fee is ($80.00) but is waivered for this event.
• ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06 0746 0153 222 03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULLNAME and NATS (e.g. John Smith, NATS)
PLEASE NOTE: All online payments must be made before Friday, 2nd October 2020.
• There is a COMPULSORY ATHLETE CHECK-IN: All competitors MUST ATTEND Athlete Check-In.
WHEN: Friday 23rd October, 5.00pm-8.00pm
WHERE: The Hawkins Theatre, 13 Ray Small Drive (off Elliot St), Papakura, South Auckland.
• You will be issued with your Info Pack, Program, Competitor Number and Athlete Pass at Check-In
• WEIGH-IN for Athletic, Figure and Classic Women Class competitors will be done on Friday at Athlete Check-In
• There will be NO ATHLETE BRIEFING on Saturday (Competition Day).
For all show enquires please contact:
NABBA NZ Secretary: Marianne Poole
Phone: (06) 356-1570
NZ NATIONALS AREA REPS
Competing at the NZ National Championships is a high level to achieve as an individual. It is also an opportunity to compete as part of a Team and represent your Region.
Please contact your Area Rep to let them know you are competing at the NZ Nationals. They can help network you with other people from your area, and maybe able to provide various support towards the NZ Nationals.
Go to www.nabba.co.nz/AreaReps for your Area Reps contact details (or contact NABBA HQ)
The word NABBA and the NABBA Logo are Trade Marks of NABBA New Zealand Incorporated.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570