Current as of: 20/7/2021
Please note all 2021 show information will be updated and available soon.
New Zealand National
Saturday 23rd-24th October 2021
Saturday 23rd October, 4pm to 7pm
Sunday 24th October
Judging Rounds 9am to 2/3pm
Evening Finals 4pm to 8pm
Event Information will be updated as available
Please check back for updates
2021 OFFICIAL SHOW INFORMATION
The Wallace Development Company Theatre
Centennial Drive, Palmerston North
We do not have an Official Accommodation provider at this time, but for those of you getting yourself sorted for Nationals, we would recommend booking somewhere on Fitzherbert Avenue.
Palmerston North's Fitzherbet Ave is our main street for Hotels and Motels
Fitzherbert Ave is in walking proximity to our Event Venue, as well as being easy walking distance to the town centre, The Plaza and supermarkets
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM:
• ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Please Note: For the NZ NATIONAL Entry Form, please go to the NZ NATIONALS PAGE - This is a different form than the Regional Online Entry Form you would have used previously.
• Entries for the NZ Nationals must be submitted by Friday 2nd October 2020
• You will be sent a confirmation email from NABBA HQ within 24 hours of submitting your Entry Form
• For this year only we have a Direct Entry to the NZ Nationals. You can only choose one class to compete in. Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
• Please Note: You do not enter your height - we have your Official Height recorded at NABBA HQ
SUBMITTING YOUR MUSIC:
• ALL MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM
• Music files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 format(music in any other format will not be accepted)
ALL Mr Body & Ms Shape must provide their own 60 second duration T-walk music.
• Music should be cut/edited for you routine 30-60 seconds maximum
All Music Must Be Titled With Your First & Last Name*
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
• The NZ National Entry Fee is $80.00
• The NABBA Membership Renewal Fee is ($80.00) but is waivered for this event.
• ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06 0746 0153 222 03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULLNAME and NATS (e.g. John Smith, NATS)
PLEASE NOTE: All online payments must be made before Friday, 2nd October 2020.
• There is a COMPULSORY ATHLETE CHECK-IN: All competitors MUST ATTEND Athlete Check-In.
WHEN: Friday 23rd October, 5.00pm-8.00pm
WHERE: The Hawkins Theatre, 13 Ray Small Drive (off Elliot St), Papakura, South Auckland.
• You will be issued with your Info Pack, Program, Competitor Number and Athlete Pass at Check-In
• WEIGH-IN for Athletic, Figure and Classic Women Class competitors will be done on Friday at Athlete Check-In
• There will be NO ATHLETE BRIEFING on Saturday (Competition Day).
For all show enquires please contact:
NABBA NZ Secretary: Marianne Poole
Phone: (06) 356-1570
NZ NATIONALS AREA REPS
Competing at the NZ National Championships is a high level to achieve as an individual. It is also an opportunity to compete as part of a Team and represent your Region.
Please contact your Area Rep to let them know you are competing at the NZ Nationals. They can help network you with other people from your area, and maybe able to provide various support towards the NZ Nationals.
Go to www.nabba.co.nz/AreaReps for your Area Reps contact details (or contact NABBA HQ)
The word NABBA and the NABBA Logo are Trade Marks of NABBA New Zealand Incorporated.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570