Current as of: 23/9/2021
Event Information will be updated as available. Please check back for updates
New Zealand National
Saturday 23rd-24th October 2021
Saturday 23rd October
4pm to 7pm
Sunday 24th October
10am to 2/3pm TBC
4pm to 8pm TBC
2021 NZ NATIONALS OFFICIAL SHOW INFORMATION
The Wallace Development Company Theatre
Centennial Drive, Palmerston North
OPEN ENTRY to the NZ National Championships
The 2021 NZ National Championships will be Open Entry. This means anyone can enter.
(NABBA NZ Annual Fee $80.00, Nationals Entry Fee $80.00)
ENTRY FORM - NZ Nationals
Click the Yellow button above to submit your NZ Nationals Entry Form
We have become aware of a huge shortage of accommodation in Palmerston North on Friday 22 October and Saturday 23 October of Labour Weekend, because of a festival being held in Palmerston North on the same weekend as the NZ Nationals.
The accommodation in Palmerston North is more available on Sunday 24 October. The Nationals Competition day is Sunday 24 October (10am Start, with Standard Show Format of Judging Round and Evening Show Finals) with compulsory Athlete Check-In on Saturday 23 October (4pm-7pm in Palmerston North).
This accommodation shortage in Palmerston North is very frustrating. Our suggestion to athletes, is to book accommodation in a neighbouring town for the Saturday night, and try to book accommodation in Palmerston North for Sunday night. There are numerous towns in close proximity to Palmerston North, from as little as ten minutes away or up to 40minutes away. Look into, Wanganui, Bulls, Sanson, Marton, Feilding, Dannevirke, Woodville, Pahiatua, Otaki, Levin, Foxton.
We are working to compile a list of accommodation available for the Sunday in Palmerston North.
There are rooms available on Sunday 24 October at the Copthorne Hotel.
We have these reserved up to the 18th September, to book one of these
Reference: NABBA and Group Code: 10624166
OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER
Asachi Spray Tanz
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 027 438 4569
You can register for photos before the event. follow the link bellow. Please Note you will not have an Athlete Number until Athlete Check In, so just register with your name Register for Photos Here
Harpreet from Click Kiwi is an exclusive fitness and fashion photographer, with years of experience in bodybuilding stage and photo shoot photography.Athletes often rely on friends and supporters to take photos of them on stage, and are left disappointed. It is great to have a high quality record of your stage time, not only as a personal record, stage photos are also a great development tool.
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM:
• ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Please Note: For the NZ NATIONAL Entry Form, please go to the NZ NATIONALS PAGE - This is a different form than the Regional Online Entry Form you would have used previously.
• Entries for the NZ Nationals must be submitted by Tuesday 5th October 2021
• You will be sent a confirmation email from NABBA HQ within 24 hours of submitting your Entry Form
• For this year only we have a Direct Entry to the NZ Nationals. You can only choose one class to compete in. Novice, Open & International rules will apply.
• Please Note: You do not enter your height - we have your Official Height recorded at NABBA HQ
SUBMITTING YOUR MUSIC:
• ALL MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM
• Music files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 format(music in any other format will not be accepted)
All Mr Body Board Shorts and Ms Shape athletes must provide their own 60 second duration T-walk music.
• Music should be cut/edited for you routine 30-60 seconds maximum
All Music Must Be Titled With Your First & Last Name*
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
• The NZ National Entry Fee is $80.00
• The NABBA Annual Membership Fee is $80.00
• ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06 0746 0153 222 03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULLNAME and NATS (e.g. John Smith, NATS)
PLEASE NOTE: All online payments must be made before Tuesday 5th October 2021
• There is a COMPULSORY ATHLETE CHECK-IN: All competitors MUST ATTEND Athlete Check-In.
WHEN: Saturday 23rd October, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
WHERE: Copthorne Hotel, 110 Fitzherbert Avenue
• You will be issued with your Info Pack, Program, Competitor Number and Athlete Pass at Check-In
• WEIGH-IN and HEIGHT MEASURES will be done on Saturday at Athlete Check-In
• There will be NO ATHLETE BRIEFING on Competition Day (Sunday)
For all show enquires please contact:
NABBA NZ Secretary: Marianne Poole
Phone: (06) 356-1570
NZ NATIONALS AREA REPS
Competing at the NZ National Championships is a high level to achieve as an individual. It is also an opportunity to compete as part of a Team and represent your Region.
Please contact your Area Rep to let them know you are competing at the NZ Nationals. They can help network you with other people from your area, and maybe able to provide various support towards the NZ Nationals.
Go to www.nabba.co.nz/AreaReps for your Area Reps contact details (or contact NABBA HQ)