Please note all 2020 show Information will be updated and available soon.
Current as of: 1/2/2020
'Ihire', 'Mee & Henry law limited', 'xplosiv'
& 'Invercargill Licensing Trust' proudly presents the
2020 NABBA Southland Bodybuilding Championships
Saturday April 4th 2020, Invercargill
Welcome to the Southland Regional Show. I am the NABBA Representative for our area and with 20years experience competing in shows. I have alot of knowledge and passion for this sport. We are excited to be hosting the 1st show in the South and welcome all athletes to join us on an awesome journey!
The event is also a "World Qualifier", for the NAC Worlds being held in Differdange in Luxembourg.
Who will be the 2020 Mr & Ms Southland?
2020 FULL SHOW INFORMATION
James Hargest College
288 Layard Street, Hargest,
TIMES AND PRICES:
12.00pm noon - $15.00
Children - $7.50
under 5 - Free
5.00pm - $25.00
Children - $12.50
Under 5 - Free
DOOR SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE. CASH OR EFTPOS ONLY. NO CREDIT.
ATHLETIC CHECK IN:
Check-In: 9am-10am (No entries after 10am)
Athlete Preparation: 11am - 12 noon.
Judging: 12 noon.
Evening Show: 5.00pm
TOP GYM AWARD:
Open to all the Gyms in the Southland Region.
2019 - J & T Fitness Studio
2018- 1st Equal
J & T Fitness Studio
World Health & Fitness
2017 - J & T Fitness, Invercargill
Who will be the Top Gym for 2020?
J & T's Fitness Studio
2 Perth Street,
Ph: (03) 217 2893
71 Spey Street,
OFFICIAL AFTER-SHOW FUNCTION & SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
@Ascot in Emberz Restaurant
35 East Road,
Ph: (0800) 272 687
BACKSTAGE PUMP UP:
Click here for a guide to pumping up backstage prior to performing on stage.
OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER:
Sun Tan Savvy
Ph: (027) 479 7095
Ascot Park Hotel
Ph: (0800) 272 687
Ph: (03) 217 2893
Ref: NABBA Bodybuilding Show (room are put aside at good rate)
A big thank you goes to all our great sponsors for without their assistance we could not bring to you this event Their support is highly appreciated, please support these great companies.
ALL CLASSES OFFERED
ENTRIES CLOSE 20TH MARCH 2020
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
1. Entry Forms must be submitted TWO WEEKS before the event.
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy is being deleted.
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST GO TO NABBA HQ:
Enter Online: www.nabba.co.nz
3. PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30 - 60 second duration.
*SHAPE AND MR BODY-BOARD SHORTS
You must choose your own music this year. Music must be 60 seconds duration, for the T-WALK.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: FULL NAME (e.g. John Smith).
4. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is $80.00. All competitors must be current Members of NABBA New Zealand. NABBA Annual Renewal Fee is $80.00
2. The Entry Fee for all Regional Competitions is $60.00
3. Fee Payment:
- You can Pay Fees online and must be paid 2 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULL NAME and COMPETITION you are competing in (e.g. John Smith, Auckland).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
NABBA RULES / COMPETITION DAY:
The full version of The NABBA NZ INFORMATION BOOK and NABBA NZ RULE BOOK are available at www.nabba.co.nz
I give consent for NABBA New Zealand to use photos/videos taken onstage for the purposes of promoting the sport of Body Building in NZ.
As a competitor in a NABBA Competition, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of entry as outlined above.
For all show enquires please contact your
SOUTHLAND AREA REP
(027) 616 2040
The word NABBA and the NABBA Logo are Trade Marks of NABBA New Zealand Incorporated.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570