Please note all 2021 show information will be updated and available soon.
Current as of: 8/10/21
2021 NABBA North Harbour Bodybuilding Championships
Saturday 30 October 2021, North Harbour, Auckland
This will be NABBA's first qualifier for the 2022 National Championships, held at Glenfield College, in the North Shore, Auckland.
Who will be the 2021 Mr & Ms North Harbour?
NABBA North Harbour Area Reps
Janine O'Keeffe - Ph: 021 227 9122
Rick Ujfalussy - Ph: 021 216 9128
2021 FULL SHOW INFORMATION
TIMES AND PRICES:
12.00pm noon - $25
Children's Prices on the day
5.00pm - $35
Children's Prices on the day
Judging Rounds & Finals - $50
Door Sales Only
ATHLETIC CHECK IN:
Check-In: 9am-10am (No entries after 10am)
Athlete Preparation: 11am - 12 noon.
Judging: 12 noon.
Evening Show: 5.00pm
BACKSTAGE PUMP UP:
Click here for a guide to pumping up backstage prior to performing on stage.
TOP GYM AWARD:
OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER:
Shine Beauty Therapy
Ph: (09) 410 7400
Mob: (021) 158 3969 (Cheryl)
Drury Motor Lodge
209-211 Great South Road
Ph: (09) 294 7690
OFFICIAL AFTER-SHOW FUNCTION:
OFFICIAL MAKE UP ARTIST:
Lisa Marie Hair Boutique
A big thank goes to all our great sponsors for without their assistance we could not bring to you this event Their support is highly appreciated, please support these great companies.
ALL CLASSES OFFERED
Entries Close Friday 15th October 2021
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
1. Entry Forms must be submitted TWO WEEKS before the event.
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy was deleted.
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST GO TO NABBA HQ:
Enter Online: www.nabba.co.nz
3. PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30 - 60 second duration.
*SHAPE AND MR BODY-BOARD SHORTS
You must choose your own music this year. Music must be 60 seconds duration, for the T-WALK.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: FULL NAME (e.g. John Smith).
4. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is $80.00. All competitors must be current Members of NABBA New Zealand. NABBA Annual Renewal Fee is $80.00
2. The Entry Fee for all Regional Competitions is $60.00
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy is being deleted.
3. Fee Payment:
- You can Pay Fees online and must be paid 2 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULL NAME and COMPETITION you are competing in (e.g. John Smith, Auckland).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
NABBA RULES / COMPETITION DAY:
The full version of The NABBA NZ INFORMATION BOOK and NABBA NZ RULE BOOK are available at www.nabba.co.nz
I give consent for NABBA New Zealand to use photos/videos taken onstage for the purposes of promoting the sport of Body Building in NZ.
As a competitor in a NABBA Competition, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of entry as outlined above.
For all further show enquires please contact your
021 227 9122
(06) 356 1570
021 2169 128