Please note all 2021 show information will be updated and available soon.
Current as of: 26/7/2021
2021 NABBA Otago Bodybuilding Championships
Saturday 11th September 2021, Dunedin.
The Denise Walsh Auditorium, Logan Park High School, in Dunedin.
This event will also be the last South Island Qualifier for those wanting to go to the NZ Nationals.
2021 FULL SHOW INFORMATION
The Denise Walsh Auditorium
Logan Park High School
74 Butts Road, Dunedin.
TIMES AND PRICES:
12 noon - $15.00
Children under 5 – Free
Primary & Intermediate - $10.00
Secondary (Student I.D. required) - $10.00
5.00 pm - $25.00
Children under 5 – Free
Primary & Intermediates - $15.00
Secondary (Student I.D. required) - $15.00
TICKET SALES ON THE DAY
Cash, Eftpos, Paywave Available
Cable Court Motel
833 Cumberland Street,
Phone: (03) 477 3525 or (0800) 838 525
Fax: (03) 474 0382
OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNING:
Ph: (021) 179 9500
Carmen is available for spray tans before and on the day of the competition.
ATHLETIC CHECK IN:
Athlete Briefing: 10.30am
Athlete Preparation: 11.00am - 12.00pm noon
Evening Show: 5.00pm
You can register for photos before the event. follow the link bellow. Please Note you will not have an Athlete Number until Athlete Briefing, so just reference your name
Register for Photos Here
Harpreet from Click Kiwi is an exclusive fitness and fashion photographer, with years of experience in bodybuilding stage and photo shoot photography.
Athletes often rely on friends and supporters to take photos of them on stage, and are left disappointed. It is great to have a high quality record of your stage time, not only as a personal record, stage photos are also a great development tool.
OFFICIAL AFTER-SHOW FUNCTION:
Etrusco At The Savoy
The Savoy Building
8A Moray Place,
OFFICIAL SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
The Good Oil Cafe
314 George Street,
Ph: (03) 479 9900
BACKSTAGE PUMP UP:
Click here for a guide to pumping up backstage prior to performing on stage.
TOP GYM AWARD:
Open to all the Gyms in the Region.
2019 Olympic Gym
2018 Olympic Gym
2017 Snap Fitness Dunedin
2016 Les Mills, Dunedin
2015 Sky Fitness, Dunedin
Who will be the Top Gym for 2021?
A big thank goes to all our great sponsors for without their assistance we could not bring to you this event Their support is highly appreciated, please support these great companies.
ALL CLASSES OFFERED
Entries Close Friday 27th August 2021
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
1. Entry Forms must be submitted TWO WEEKS before the event.
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy was deleted.
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST GO TO NABBA HQ:
Enter Online: www.nabba.co.nz
3. PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30 - 60 second duration.
*SHAPE AND MR BODY-BOARD SHORTS
You must choose your own music this year. Music must be 60 seconds duration, for the T-WALK.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: FULL NAME (e.g. John Smith).
4. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is $80.00. All competitors must be current Members of NABBA New Zealand. NABBA Annual Renewal Fee is $80.00
2. The Entry Fee for all Regional Competitions is $60.00
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy is being deleted.
3. Fee Payment:
- You can Pay Fees online and must be paid 2 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULL NAME and COMPETITION you are competing in (e.g. John Smith, Auckland).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
NABBA RULES / COMPETITION DAY:
The full version of The NABBA NZ INFORMATION BOOK and NABBA NZ RULE BOOK are available at www.nabba.co.nz
I give consent for NABBA New Zealand to use photos/videos taken onstage for the purposes of promoting the sport of Body Building in NZ.
As a competitor in a NABBA Competition, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of entry as outlined above.