'Advance Sports Nutrition', 'Anytime Fitness' & 'Ascend Nutrition' proudly presents the
2019 NABBA Otago Bodybuilding Championships
Saturday 7th September 2019, Dunedin.
NABBA’s 10th Show for the 2019 year will be held at Kings High School, in Dunedin.
Posing Practice: Anytime Fitness South
Macandrew Rd on Sundays
Men 10am - 10.45am
Women 11am - 11.45am
FULL SHOW INFORMATION
Kings High School
270 Bay View Road,
TIMES AND PRICES:
12.00pm noon - $15.00
Children under 5 – Free
Primary & Intermediate - $10.00
Secondary (Student I.D. required) - $10.00
5.00pm noon - $25.00
Children under 5 – Free
Primary & Intermediates - $15.00
Secondary (Student I.D. required) - $15.00
Anytime Fitness Central
398 Cumberland Street
Anytime Fitness South Dunedin
92 MacAndrew Road,
142 Princes Street,
TICKET SALES ON THE DAY :
Cash, Eftpos & Paywave Available
ATHLETIC CHECK IN:
Check-In: 9.00am-10.00am (No entries after 10am)
Athlete Preparation: 11.00am - 12.00pm noon
Judging: 12.00pm noon
Evening Show: 5.00pm
BACKSTAGE PUMP UP:
Click here for a guide to pumping up backstage prior to performing on stage.
TOP GYM AWARD:
Open to all the Gyms in the Region.
2017 Top Gym was Snap Fitness Dunedin
2016 Top Gym was Les Mills, Dunedin
2015 Top Gym was Sky Fitness, Dunedin
2014 Top Gym was Sky Fitness, Dunedin
2013 Top Gym was Sky Fitness, Dunedin
Who will be the Top Gym for 2019?
OFFICIAL AFTER-SHOW FUNCTION:
Etrusco At The Savoy
The Savoy Building
8A Moray Place,
OFFICIAL SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
The Good Oil Cafe
314 George Street,
Ph: (03) 479 9900
Cable Court Motel
833 Cumberland Street,
Phone: (03) 477 3525 or (0800) 838 525
Fax: (03) 474 0382
OFFICIAL BEAUTY THERAPISTS:
Primed are the Official Spray tanners
Ph: (021) 179 9500
They are available for spray tans before and on the day of the competition.
A big thank goes to all our great sponsors for without their assistance we could not bring to you this event Their support is highly appreciated, please support these great companies.
ALL CLASSES OFFERED
Entries Close Friday 23rd August 2019
NABBA NZ Show Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RULES OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT Please Read Carefully
1. Entry Forms must be submitted TWO WEEKS before the event.
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy was deleted.
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST GO TO NABBA HQ:
Enter Online: www.nabba.co.nz
3. PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
1. Competitors must provide music for their Individual Routine to the following specifications:
- Music Files will ONLY be accepted in MP3 Format and less than 2Mb in file size.
- Individual Routines can be from 30 - 60 second duration.
- Your music must be edited/cut to the duration of your routine (i.e. DO NOT SEND AN ENTIRE SONG).
2. ALL MUSIC FILES MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
3. ALL MUSIC FILES must REFERENCE: FULL NAME (e.g. John Smith).
4. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR MUSIC MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ENTRY FORM.
NABBA ENTRY FEES:
1. The Annual NABBA Membership Fee is $60.00. All competitors must be current Members of NABBA New Zealand. NABBA Annual Renewal Fee is $60.00
2. The Entry Fee for all Regional Competitions is $40.00
In 2018 the "Late Entries" Policy is being deleted.
3. Fee Payment:
- You can Pay Fees online and must be paid 2 weeks before the event.
- ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: NABBA NZ Account Number: 06-0746-0153222-03
Please make sure you REFERENCE your payment with your FULL NAME and COMPETITION you are competing in (e.g. John Smith, Auckland).
PLEASE NOTE: NO ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
NABBA RULES / COMPETITION DAY:
The full version of The NABBA NZ INFORMATION BOOK and NABBA NZ RULE BOOK are available at www.nabba.co.nz
I give consent for NABBA New Zealand to use photos/videos taken onstage for the purposes of promoting the sport of Body Building in NZ.
As a competitor in a NABBA Competition, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of entry as outlined above.
For all further show enquires please contact your
OTAGO AREA REPS
(021) 0227 5434
(027) 533 2540
The word NABBA and the NABBA Logo are Trade Marks of NABBA New Zealand Incorporated.
NABBA NZ HEADQUARTERS
PO Box 535
(06) 356 1570